Mitacs RISE-Globalink Research Internship (RISE-GRI)
Mitacs is pleased to launch a special initiative in partnership with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The RISE-Globalink Research Internship (RISE-GRI) offers undergraduate students at Canadian universities the opportunity to undertake summer research internships at eligible German institutions.
Successful candidates participate in three-month research projects supervised by PhD students in Germany.
- Open to full-time undergraduates in biology, chemistry, computer science, physics, earth sciences, or engineering (or a closely related field) who have completed at least two years of a four- or five-year program.
- Students in Quebec enrolled in a three-year undergraduate degree must have completed at least one year of their university program.
- Students must apply through the RISE application portal
- Projects must start between May 15 and July 15, 2024
- Successful candidates receive $6,000 toward travel and accommodation
Application deadline: November 30, 2023 (5:59 p.m. ET)
For questions about the application process and internship placements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about funding, please contact Mitacs at email@example.com.