Ocean Networks Canada (OCN) launches new website with updated tools and features
Ocean Networks Canada invites you to explore the new tools and features of the refreshed Ocean Networks Canada website, now available in English and French sections. Drawing from data captured on 23,000+ sensors on the Atlantic, Pacific and Arctic coasts of Canada, oceannetworks.ca and its new Oceans 3.0 data portal offers vital services and solutions for science, industry and communities around the globe.
New website features include:
- Interactive observatories’ maps
- Data dashboards for creating cool visual displays using oceanographic, earthquake, community observatory, real-time surface current data and more…
- A new expeditions interface for coming aboard OCN’s live dives, and virtual classrooms
- Learning modules offering curriculum-aligned experiential ocean science learning for middle and high school students
- A multimedia array of live undersea cameras and archived videos, imagery, sounds and maps.
In order to learn more about all the updates to the OCN website check out this news story which summarizes some of the new features that have been added.