The SEG 100 Conference is on!
A hybrid conference, held September 14-17, 2021, in Whistler, BC, Canada, will have all sessions available online. Please note that the on-site component is dependent on local health regulations. The conference will be a celebration of SEG’s 100th anniversary, and we have a power-packed technical program of excellent presentations that follow the eight themes established for the postponed SEG 2020 Conference.
• Game Changers — The First Hundred Years
• Lindgren’s Legacy — Ore Deposits in Depth
• Gold 2020s: Golden Past, Precious Future
• Basins through Time — Linking Process and Ore Systems
• Ore Deposit Structure — Processes, Patterns, and Innovations
• Beyond 2021 — The Next Hundred Years
• Diversity in Ore Deposits
• Tectonomagmatism and Porphyry-Epithermal Metallogeny (Tribute to Jeremy P. Richards)
Abstracts are being accepted through May 3, 2021. Please submit by then or confirm any previous submission carried over from SEG 2020.
All abstracts will be considered for 15-minute oral presentations or 5-minute speed talks. No posters are planned for this year as the online format gives us an opportunity for more participation. In addition to the technical program, a full range of online workshops is planned for the weeks before and after the conference. Unfortunately, field trips are canceled, but an effort is underway to offer some in 2022 – stay tuned!